Antioxidants are naturally-occurring vitamins and minerals that can provide unlimited benefits for your skin. Its major function, however, is to delay or prevent damage caused by free radicals to help your skin look more even, fresher, and brighter.
Antioxidants as Part of Your Skincare Routine
1. To inhibit signs of aging
Antioxidants scavenge free radicals that break down collagen. This boosts your skin’s natural capacity for repair and rejuvenation to stop aging culprits (e.g. wrinkles, sun spots, uneven patches, and fine lines) from being prematurely visible.
2. To provide protection against UV rays
Antioxidants can lessen the inflammatory response of your skin from direct and prolonged sun exposure which can help you avoid experiencing sunburn and photoaging.
3. To brighten skin tone
Antioxidants discourage the production of melanin which can lead to dark spots, blotchiness, and uneven skin tone.
4. For firmer, more radiant skin
As years pass by, your skin can lose its elasticity and be replaced with a saggy, rough-looking complexion. Antioxidants can put a halt in the deterioration process to preserve your skin’s firmness and luminosity.
5. For an energizing look
You might be wondering why you have that tired, worn-out look – especially around the eye area – even after getting an eight-hour sleep. Antioxidants can help in promoting a more awaked, more vibrant overall semblance.
The Hardest-Working Antioxidant Ingredients In The Game
- Vitamin A: penetrates deep into the skin to stimulate collagen production, speed up cell turnover, and improve skin tone and texture
- Vitamin B: upholds the epidermal lipid barrier for better absorption of ingredients necessary for hydration and moisture retention
- Vitamin C: provides protection against UV rays and promotes collagen synthesis for smoother and plumper skin
- Vitamin E: reduces skin inflammation, accelerates the skin’s healing process, and keeps skin soft and supple
- Coenzyme Q10: responsible for improving skin elasticity and luminosity so even after pulling an all-nighter your skin won’t have a hint of fatigue the next day
- Resveratrol: has antimicrobial properties against infection, radiation, and pollution
Better skin absorption of all those wonderful antioxidant ingredients can be done more effectively through the Oxyderm Tool and ojo RENEW device from TEI SPA BEAUTY. Visit the website to find out more what it can do for your skin.