OxyDerm Kit - High Frequency Acne Device
FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL!
How high frequency benefits your skin:
- Creates oxidation which reduces inflammation
- Clears existing acne and prevents breakouts
- Provides a deep level of skin cleansing, exfoliates away dead skin cells
- Clears and shrinks pores
- Improves skin texture and evens out skin tone
- Softens the appearance of fine-lines and wrinkles
- Reduces areas of puffiness
- Reduces irritation from razor burn and bug bites
- Reduces ingrown hair after shaving
- Helps to maintain healthier skin, radiant skin tone
- Great for teens and adults
OxyDerm High Frequency facial and skincare treatment has been developed by the professionals at TSB to aid in the purification and sterilization of skin, fight against inflammation, and accelerate the skin’s metabolism. High frequency treatment is used to manage acne, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and puffy or dark circles under the eyes.
When applied to the skin's surface a mild electrical current, argon gas, passes through the glass bulb or electrode, causing it to emit a subtle zapping and buzzing sound with a blue/violet light. Acne prone skin is treated with blue/violet light, however, studies show that both blue or red light (aging skin) are effective regardless of the skincare concern.
For All Skin Types:
- For Dry Skin: Use daily, or as needed, on T-zone and U-zone in small circular motions for 1 minute or less.
- For Oily Skin: Use daily in the morning and night time. Focus use on oily areas and use minimally on sensitive areas.
- For Combination Skin: Use daily, or as needed, on T-zone in small circular motions for up to 1-2 minutes.
Use on cleansed dry skin
Turn on the device and allow to generate clean ozone for 15-20 second before placing on the skin
Use in circular motions in areas of concern. 1-2 minutes depending on your level of comfort or focus on the problem area only.
Before Use: Removal all metal Jewelry before use. Not for use by individuals with braces.
Storage and Care: Be sure to clean with a dry cloth after each use, then cover the tool install with the protective pouch.
The OxyDerm bulb is very fragile and breakable. Please handle with care and replace the cap when not in use.
For a full description and more information click here. For Brochure click here
Alba Adrian Both my teens really benefit from the OxyDerm. With a simple skin care routine and a nightly zapping their skin looks significantly better. Even my son has to admit the OxyDerm really works!
- OxyDerm Tool
- OxyCalming Serum (30mL) Complimentary
- Travel Pouch
Safety Warning, DO NOT USE:
- if you are pregnant, nursing or menstruating;
- if you suffer from severe or cystic acne;
- if you have recently undergone a cosmetic procedure, had an acid peel or used Accutane over the past 30 days; had skin grafting or metal material transplant
- if you have metal braces
- if you use a pacemaker or have a battery-operated heart pump; have a history of heart disease; have high blood pressure;
- have internal ulcers, tumors, cerebral embolism, or skin diseases such as herpes, skin cancer, general lupus, erythematous, etc
- with any metal object on or around the treatment area. Keep the tool at least 3 ft away from electrical devices
- around the abdominal region if you use an intrauterine contraceptive ring