PPE - Infrared Non-contact Head Thermometer
For Health Protection
Infrared Non-contact Head Thermometer
Digital Infrared Portable Thermometer Gun with LCD Display for Infants, Children, Adults and Surface of Objects
Non-contact thermometer safer and healthier to assure protection.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY reads from forehead with no physical or skin contact, completely safe for use on infants, children, adults and surface of objects.
- PREVENTS cross-contamination between people.
- CONVENIENT AND FAST to measure temperature, results in 1 second. Alarm sounds for high temperature.
- INSTANT & ACCURATE - The thermometer has a superior microchip and highly sensitive sensor which allows for highly accurate.
1. Aim at the middle of the forehead, above the center of the eyebrow, make sure no hair is covering the area.
2. Keep it vertical, 1 t o2 inches away.
3. Press the measurement button., the temperature is displayed immediately.
- High fever alaram
- 20 Group memory data
- One button operation
- Measure instantly in 1 second
- Measuring distance within 1 -2 inchea
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Long press on the + or - key for 3-4 seconds to to switch.
- Energy-saving LCD display
- Measure temperatures between 91.4 ~ 109.4°F (33.0-43.0°C)
- Power supply: 3V (2 AAA batteries) (Batteries not included)
Press SET button for 3 seconds, enter the setting mode.
F1: Switch Fahrenheit and Celsius by + and - (°F to °C).
F2: Set the high-temperature value, when the display turns red. The default is 99.3-100.5°F (37.4-38.1°C).
F3: Calibration of thermometer, range is ±9°F (2°C).
F4: Sound on and off. Press the + and - button to set sound on/off.
1* Infrared thermometer
1* User manual
*Batteries not included.